All prints are limited edition of just 18 pieces, artist embellished giclee.
A certificate of authenticity will be provided with each art piece.
Paper: Fine Art Cold Press Bright 305 GSM. 19 mil
Archival acid free Museum Quality.
Canvas: Exhibition Canvas Matte
UV satin varnished
Material: ink, pastel on paper
See how the art looks on your wall.
Please take your cell phone close to the wall that you would like to see this art on and hold it steady. You can expand the art size to see it in real depth and scale. Please note images may be darker than the actual original artpiece.
Symbolism in the 3rd day
1. G-d brought forth vegetation and seed yielding herbs and fruit. The trees and vegetation are pushed up from dry land as if by the hand of G-d.
2. Here we see that water flows down from heaven and to the Earth and back again demonstrating the never ending “water cycle”. Water has an important role in Judaism and in Israel. In many prayers we find the blessing for rain in the fall and for dew in the spring. The Torah itself is compared to water -- our spiritual "life-giving force."
3. In the bottom right you see 3 rings of energy as G-d puts his words into form. From the spoken word of G-d is the universe created. Circles are one of the basic most common forms found in nature, from 6 basic circles connected together in a ring we form the basis of the flower of life
4. The seed found in the Earth is like the seed of an apple representing the promise of eternal life. In this example, the seed creates the apple tree which brings forth more apples and thus creates more seeds.
5. In the sky we see 7 clouds in the sky, 7 is used in this picture as a representation of points of reference in the world (north, south, east, west, up, down and the place where you are).